Monday, November 10, 2008

so it didn't snow

but we have freezing rain....
:(and alot of it:
I had to use a bunch of hip action to even budge the door.


we also have frozen alpacas.
they never decide to go into the barn unless it's a total snowstorm...
weirdos!



the kids bus driver called this morning too... the busses ( is it one s or 2?Hmmm) and none of the busses are running... even the gravel roads are pure ice....

I was supposed to work at 9 but will go in later after the salt trucks have been out....

that reminds me I should charge my cell phone.

have a good day...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for reminding me - I have to charge my cell phone too.
I am not envious of your weather and I'm feeling a little bit guilty that we are having temps in the 50s during the day. But it also makes me wonder what is in store for us - we will pay for this later!

aksunflour said...

Warmer weather is coming! today was nice and balmy. But they are calling for snow here.

Frozen rain is BAD stuff. glad school was canceled.

A package is on its way to you.

P.S. your kitchen looks great!