Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ladybugs

I seen that Opal is making ladybug yarn, and since my youngest LOVES ladybugs I was looking into this, I googled and you know what I found???
a yarn wholesaler, not only in Canada, but in Saskatchewan!!
I just wrote to her to see if she will sell privately, wouldn't that be awsome!
will let you know what she says...
You might want to check out her little site too
*edit*
Hi Vicki
Thank you for inquiring about Opal Sock Yarns.

Yes, I do sell Opal to folks that don’t have a yarn store in their local area. Opal retails for $16.50 per 100gr ball plus GST, I’m offering a 15% discount on Opal yarn orders, which helps with the added shipping costs. Shipping varies: up to 1 kg it’s between $5.71 - $6.62 plus GST.

Feel free to browse around the Ladybug website, let me know if there is something you would like to order. I accept MC, VISA and AE for payment.

Thank you,

Trish
Iquitos Fine Fibers
(306) 732-4491

No comments: