Saturday, January 01, 2005

on the needles


blue green sock
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
I received this blue green ( red heart KIDS color beach) varigated for x-mas... and it was the perfect color for DJ's socks... I used the same pattern, needles, and yarn size as the orange/tweed socks I made for myself...DJ's feet are the same size as mine.... BUT.... they are so small... they fit Naiomi?? I think my tension is way tighter this time for some reason...
I'm not impressed.... DJ is truely NOT IMPRESSED as Naiomi is getting something else that should of been hers..

Naiomi is more than joyful, to be recieving yet another pair of socks..

I could frog it... but ...no... after all that work, thats not going to happen, she'll just have to wait for the next size that fits.. poor kid..

No comments: