Saturday, January 01, 2005

handmade needles

.... what a nifty idea!!
the needles I have now are WAY to big for the girls to use...
little arms need little needles...
I taught the girls how to knit the other day...
DJ finished her scarf, a bright yellow made from some satin yarn I had left over from some crochet socks..
Naiomi is still working on hers... and has about 10 inches done and is using some bulky yarn... bernat perhaps??
SO I'm planning on making some needles for them... I don't know if I'm going to do the sculpty clay for the ends, but maybe get some wooden beads to add to the ends??
and also maybe paint them up a bit??
yep not to sure... but will get some dowel next week and see what I can do from there....
I found what to do >HERE<
I will probally make some bigger ones for myself... big enough to make eyelash scarves... I don't like the needles I'm using now for them...
Oooooo.... look at these:
arn't they awsome...??
very creative!!
ok now I don't know if I'll go that far...
that will take quite a bit of work...
but they are SO cool!!
till next time..

No comments: