Monday, March 10, 2008

Zombie Flies

you know how the flies get every spring... when they first come outta hiding from winter... they're trying to fly this way and that... still sleepy.
well we have loads of them... they seem to drop outta no where, and buzz around.
Naiomi calls them Zombie Flies... and boy is she right!!
last night I got a good taste of zombie fly.
I made a big cuppa tea (tazo zen~ my fav) and was waiting till it cooled down a bit... was wandering around the house and came back to the couch sat down and had a sip.. swallow... Mmmmmm... I didn't even take the cup away from my mouth for the second sip and I felt a little tickle~pitter patter of feet on my top lip.
huh??
look down into my cup
A ZOMBIE FLY IN MY TEA!!!
I just about drank it!!
I spit the rest of the tea back into the cup and ran to the kitchen thinking that supper just may come back up..
I couldn't even knit the rest of the night, all I could think about was how I just about drank a zombie fly!!

1 comment:

sophanne said...

Ami-tea-ville Horror