Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap

(click on the button to go there)


The Questionnaire
Coffee
What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!) I like a nice big ole cuppa regular coffee, I'm not to particular about brands... I live in a small town and only get coffee shop coffee ( yuck) or a nice cup of perk coffee at home. so anything would be great!!
Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee? ground please
This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee? I like regular coffee with flavored creamers
Do you enjoy special blends? a french vanilla is nice once in a while
How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf? caffine all the way... of and I like a little coffee in my cream and sugar!!
Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer?
the biggest mug in the cupboard
Winter and Holidays -
PLEASE be descriptive! Your pal will need this information to be sure to put together a package you will enjoy!
What is your favorite part of Winter?it's NOT 30C above and there are no bugs!! Really, I do like the snow, but I hate being cold... so the winter is a great time to wear all the nice warm woolies and not look like a complete idiot!! ( I'm cold all the time.. even in the summer.. and if you wear a big ole sweater in the summer ppl think there is something seriously wrong with you?!?!?)
Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday?We celebrate Christmas.
If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree?yes, a old artificial tree that I bought when DJ was 2 months old, we decotate it with handmade ornaments, some from grammas tree, some new ones that we think are cute too!
Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package? I'm not really into the whole red/ green theme, we did our tree in white and blue last couple yrs... a winter theme would be ok... but I'm not apposed to learning about a different holiday too... really that would be fun... and I wouldn't be offended at all!!
Do you collect anything? I collect everything!! mostly yarns tho!!
Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect?snowman and snowflakes.
Do you wear scarves? yes Mittens? yes Hats? yes
What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? I LOVE pepermint candycanes!!!
Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory. Probally the best Christmas' were the ones we went to my Gramma Alms on the farm... with all the cousins aunt and uncles, we'd go sleding in the hills... and all the food... good times!!!
Yarn and Crafting
Do you Knit or Crochet? yes how long? I've crocheted since I was 7 or 8 yrs old... and have knit for about 5 yrs?? I'm aself taught knitter and thats is mainly when I do now... probally mostly for the fact I can knit all day with out it bothering my hands... and if I crochet for 10 mins my wrists are done for for at least a day!!
Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks? I like bamboo needles and I also have the knitpicks options that I use ALL the time. I have the metal ones and have been eyeing the new wooden ones too!!
crcular or straight? I use circs for everything!! I magic loop ;)
What sort of projects do you enjoy making?I make just about anything, sweaters, socks, mitts hats... I've crocheted many toys too.
What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? I like natural fiber yarns or blends, not cotton though, unless it's for dishclothes.
Do you spin or dye? yes both!!
Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else? I don't scrapbook, but have dabbledin X-stitch, plastic canvas, a like some wood work too
When is your birthday? Sept 18th
Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!) 2 girls 13 and 9 yrs, 1 hubby, 3 alpacas, 2 bunnies, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster, and 12 gold fish and 1 siamese fighting fish named Eddie.
What are your favorite colors? I love naturals...browns and creams... and am not afraid of bright colors either... and the more the merrier!!
Do you have any allergies? none at all

No comments: