Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pay it forward

now I've seen this online a few times... and never signed up for it... well today was the day I signed up on Janets blog



I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. This isn't a huge gift, just a little something to lift your spirits. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do if you like, is in return pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.



DJ made it to provincial Pass Punt and Kick... so yesterday we went to Saskatoon for then.... there were 5 girls in her age group for "Pass".... DJ didn't win ( she threw 59 ft) while what was better then she placed in town ( 56 ft 3 inches).... she got a metal ( I'll take a pic when she wakes up) Her over all best throw was 63 ft... at the first compitition. and the girl who won.. 73 ft!!... she was such a teeny tint little thing... probally Naiomis height and a whooping 5 lbs heavier!! lol she had some power in her, the little thing she is!! lol

She's planning on going next yr too.. so at least it didn't bum her spirits.

I did buy a bit more yarn in the city... to coordinate with the stuff I had already!! and only 4 balls... AND it was on sale so I figured it was ok.... that and beads were onsale too... so now I can make some more stitch markers, once I find some head pins and jump rings. eBay and etsy here I come!! lol



I finished that pair of mitts I started... and I also started another pair for myself !


Hmmm... a blog post is boring without a picture so here you go....


Baby with blanket

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Please e-mail me w/your address, so that I can mail you something.

Adorable baby.