Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Knitters Coffee Exchange

I made it in!!!
I've received my partners name, and we have made contact!
altho I e-mailed her my q&a I'l post them here too just incase of a computer breakdown.
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Caffeine baby!!
3. Regular or flavored? both, but I prefer flavored
4. How do you drink your coffee? I like a little coffee in my milk and sugar, iced coffee is good in the summer.
5. Favorite coffee ever? coffee with a friend.. I don't really have a fav kind.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? not fussy at all, heck I drink instant.... lol
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? cookies ( ginger snaps, and toast with PB and J, at breakfast)
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love wools... I'm into natuals colors right now, but have never been apposed to bright and funky!superwash too, well just for socks.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I hate funfur, mohair is too itchy.
11. What's on your needles? socks are always on the needles, and I'm spinning wool for a sweater right now too.
12. Favorite colors? natural colors.. I do have a liking for pinks and oranges too... just about anything.
13. Allergies? nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? nothing that probally wasn't mentioned above.
Hey Gretchen, I started shopping already too... this is going to be a blast!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

More ideas... thanks! Have a great weekend!