Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rest in Peace


this morning I went to feed the hamsters..
there was just one little dude greeting me...,
I thought the other one was still sleeping...
but nope he took a walk over the rainbow bridge
I'm not to sure if it was smokey or fluffy that died.
( we wern't that close, altho they have a place in my heart)
I told the kids that he died.. DJ took it very well...
"oh so NOW can I get a panda hamster??"
Naiomi took it the worst.. cried for about 20 mins..
I buried him in the coconut house I made for them.
We got them when they were 3 1/2 weeks old, Aug 7 2004
so he have lived a long life.. over 2 yrs... pretty good for a dwarf hamster.
Rest in Peace little Dude!

2 comments:

Trish said...

That is a really long time for a dwarf hamster! You did them well!!

RIP

Dandy said...

Thanks Guys... yeah and the other is still going strong.. altho he does have a bump on his side.
Naiomi is better... sure is giving her hammie lots of attention... which i'm not to sure if it's good or bad.. it'll hit her harder when he goes too.