Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Scarf


here's the scarf I made with the kids spinning from last week... the white in the middle is the extra Naiomi spun up, she gave it to her yesterday...Naiomi said she loved it and said it was so special.... and even wore it during supervision at recess...
I used a drop stitch pattern and blocked the crap outta it.
I guess some of the kids were so suprised that the yarn they spun could actually make something, but they did a great job!!

Mrs Syrota was my teacher too, when I was Naiomi's age, so when I was there that day she told me that she still has some of the things that Chad ( my brother) and myself had given to her... omg.. thats like 20 yrs ago ( or more).It's pretty neat that she kept them, and I'm sure she'll treasure the scarf for 20 yrs too.

No comments: