Tuesday, February 28, 2006

weird things you didn't know about me.. I learnt some things about myself too..lol

Ten Top Trivia Tips about DandyLion!

  1. The word 'samba' means 'to rub DandyLion'.
  2. The porpoise is second to DandyLion as the most intelligent animal on the planet!
  3. DandyLion can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
  4. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of DandyLion.
  5. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from DandyLion.
  6. DandyLion can turn her stomach inside out.
  7. A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and DandyLion!
  8. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are DandyLion!
  9. Apples are covered with a thin layer of DandyLion.
  10. The Eskimos have over fifty words for DandyLion!
I am interested in - do tell me about

No comments: