Thursday, June 30, 2005

treated myself


branching out
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.

can you read that??

It says Takumi 7 4.5mm Clover

ok so your saying they're just needles....

but to me they are $8.50 needles, more than I've spent on any needles ever. E-V-ER!!

I was using some older clunky DPN and they were ok, but heavy, and I think knitting your very first lace scarf, you NEED your very first very nice needles!, These are so light you can't really tell your holding them.

So far I've finished 20 repeats on BO, it's going much faster than expected, I thought I'd get bored doing so many repeats, but it's just not the case.

I've joined the BO KAL too, so you can check out more BO scarves there too, everyone has done marvelous jobs... so pretty!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to treat yourself every now and again - I have those needles, they are SO nice!! Enjoy!
Have a super day / weekend!

Jewels said...

How do you find the bamboo knitting needles? I've never tried them.