Thursday, February 03, 2005

Kate.... your yarn my dear


Kates Yarn
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
Kate, this is some of the yarn I have for you.... still more to come... just have to get to the city...

IN OTHER NEWS:


been working on the ribbed cardi again and have a couple more inches done....

also put all the stitches fron the sisu soack on thread and it turns out that it won't go over my heal, so I frogged it, and have to add more stitches... I had 60 so I'm thinking 8 more?? I was doing a 2X2 ribbing, and was planning on carring that done the foot too, then it'll be nice and snug...

Talked to Dad tonight and he sounds good, and is excited that we;'re going to see him this weekend... he wanted to talk to the girls but they we're already in bed... will call again tomorrow and he can chat to them.

well gotta go ER is on..
till next time.....

No comments: