Friday, January 14, 2005

ribby cardi


ribby cardi
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.
I bought the ribby cari pattern 2 days ago.... stayed up till midnight working on it the first night, not a good idea when you have to get up at 5am the next morning now is it?!!? I got up to the little bow tie that night, yesterday I finished the rest of the ribbing, I had the day off yesterday, so sat on my ass and knit ALL day long... which is ok since it's -45c here. Today was worse tho...
-52c.. the buses didn't run today, but since I had to work the kiddies HAD to go to school... ha ha ha ha ha ha they wern't to impressed...
the buzzer is going... supper is done.. till next time...

4 comments:

Katt said...

That cardi is looking really nice! Good job! MAN that is bloody cold over there. Its funny how your kids are going to school at this time of year. Mine are on Holidays..Have been since Mid Dec and dont go back until Mid Feb (well Harley not Rachelle).
Havent seen you over on my blog of late. Missing ya

Tifffany said...

Hi Dandy! Your first sweater is coming along V. Nicely! Are you enjoying working on it? Isn't it a lot easier than you thought? :)

Dandy said...

Hi, and thanks guys... Kate I do go and look just haven't posted anywhere for a while now... ooppsss... I know I should, Tiff, yeah it's easier than I thought, but this is a easy pattern too, so that helps.... what is starting to scare me now is blocking and sewing it together... and adding the zipper... I HATE putting zippers in!?!?

my deadline for this sweater is May... and if it's nice enough, it's going to be a present for mom?? but we'll see... lol..

Katt said...

LOL..Dandy I am worried about blocking too! I have to do it with Harleys Will Jumper!