Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good Morning

well here I sit typing this before I have to go to work...
I have ripped apart my sweater and have started it over again... and it looks bigger already
I have made the heal on DJ's sock and about to turn it.

In Sask there is a Prairie Women on Snowmoblies ( they travel on the sleds raising money for Breast Cancer)and are looking for door prizes, so I have plans to make a pink eyelash scarf for that too.

I won a little camera off of eBay... to cute!! But my computer won't recoginse it!?!? bummer... will have to work on that one

The weather has been better the past couple days... only -25 or so instead of -50... yep... sun tanning weather lol....

Oh and I'm on a diet too!!

a YARN DIET... since I seem to be buying more yarn than I'm using, I have to go on one....
The idea of this is to make 10 items before you buy anymore.... and I really must stick to this one!!
I'm also swaping yarn with Kate in Aussie.... so if I need to I will buy yarn for her... but thats ok... It's not going to sit in my house... ;~P

Well better go,

hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go...

have a great day!!

No comments: