Monday, February 22, 2010

day 11


the sweater is coming along pretty well, I have the body

split for front and back and have worked those about 2 inches.. I also have started the sleeve caps and arm hole decreases at the same time.

Everything is on one long circ for knitting now, I may have to pull some late nights this week since I work all week and don't have this weekend coming up off... sunday will probally be a alldayer too, once done the main knitting I want to added the braided cable at collar, cuffs and at the bottom of the body, and a i-cord where the zipper will be... I won't be adding the zipper for awhile tho... I'd also LOVE to line it too someday.

the bathroom is coming along just as well: it's painted and the countertop is waiting to be glued into place... we also painted the hallway too, nice and bright now... it was woodpanel.

till next time..

No comments: