Saturday, March 22, 2008

everyone wants to be in pictures

I was able to capture some pics of pebbles toothless this morning...
here we go:
Sierra had her head stuck way down in the feeder... came up with a bunch on her head... most fell off before I got the pic tho...
Oooo what ya got there???
are you in there??
Hey Pebbles, can you see her in there??
let me have a look...
hey yea, there she is... taking pictures...
I wanna look again!!
me too, me too!!
hey baby... what you loookin' at?
no treats... no smiles.

Women?!!?
See, see my teeth....
ok here's mine too...
when does the tooth fairy come ??



4 comments:

sophanne said...

TOOTH FAIRY!!!! LOL!!

Kris said...

Eeee, they're so cute! Lol. I loved the tooth fairy comment. ;)

Bea said...

They are so cute and they look cold.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Aww how cute are they:) Darcy