Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm saddened by the fact

that today was Nov 9th....
really just another day at the end of a week...
BUT..
today was also supposed to be the day that the mitts from the Mitten Swap 3 were supposed to be in the hands of your partners.
it's snowing and blowing outside, and my hands will be cold!!
I have only heard from my partner sending to me once.
I think I got shafted this time.....
isn't the idea thru joining these exchanges to exchange things, but also to get to know someone new??
oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be?!!?
it hasn't dapmened my exchange spirit tho...
I have a great Winterland coffee exchange pal
(both are great actually!!!)
and I'm looking forward to receiving the package from her!
till next time....
I'll have exciting news about our floors!!!
I bet you can't wait huh?? lol

2 comments:

noricum said...

Perhaps your package is delayed by the congestion at the border... mail has been slow with the high dollar.

Jane said...

I hope your mitts arrive soon! I know you have had a little bad luck with swaps lately - but glad you haven't given up. Like you said - they are all about making friends. And, hey - that's how I found you!