Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mr. Greenjeans is done!!


that was fast huh??

Actually I finished the other sleeve the night before last and worked until about midnight casting off the button band, wetting and blocking it.

Here's before blocking:

and after:
it grew but happily to the dimentions in the pattern.... I made the small size.


I checked this morning and it's still pretty wet... I got 2 towels soaked last night when I squeezed it out.


oh well it should be dry by the time I get the buttons.
But don't worry about me being bored... I have 2 ginormous skeins of kauni to wind into balls!!
it came in the mail on the day of my b-day... hows that for a nice present!!


Thanks for the B-day wishes, besides the yarn from the family for my B-day they also bought me some jeans and a t-shirt.

We also had take out chicken and the fixin's for supper.

Hmmmmm yummy!!

catchya all later.

1 comment:

noricum said...

Happy birthday!

Yummy yarn! I like those colours better than the rainbow skeins.

Great job on Mr Greenjeans. I want to make that sweater too (and about a gazillion others, of course.)