1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Alaska, it's just so beautiful ( from what I've seen on TV anyways) The landscape is gorgeous!!and I can't handle the heat, lol
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Australia, I guess you could say I've had a crush on Australia ever since I had to do a report on it in grade 6, I love the animals, the land, and the ppl I've met from there are awsome!
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? yes, I went to california in 1988, with my partents and brother... we also hopped the border and seen Mexico for a day too, in school we took a few band trips to the dakotas, Alberta and manitoba.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? yeah, Mexico was pretty different from small town sask, so I guess there.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? when we went to california... it was the first time we went somewhere other than the places in sask... it was a blast!
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Yes, there's so much to see in sask, and we're not done yet
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I guess I'm a nature buff ( I love the quietness), but also love to go to theme parks too.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? anything wool... as is or superwash
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? I'm not to picky.... but probally novelity yarns, I don't mind acrylics too as long as they're nice and soft.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? socks are always on the needles, also anything quick easy, but love to make a sweater now and then, cables? yes please, and I'd also like to make a fair isle sweater one day too.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? usually socks, or something small and mindless.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I've dabbled in a bit of everything spinning, sewing, cross stitch, plastic canvas, and jewerly... I like to go in the garage and build things too!
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) nothing at all
14. What is your favorite color? I love naturals, brights and handpainted are nice
Least Favorite? I can't really say I have a least fav color... I'm not really a pastelly person tho.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? not overly sweet, lets say I'm not much of a fudge person, too sweet for me.
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? nope , if your ok with sending it, I'd be happy to accept it!