Saturday, May 05, 2007

check out that stud muffin!!

here's a pic of buck from the other week:


here he is in the chute just about done...
he's so calm he just stands there, it took him about 2 hours to get sheared.
Doesn't he look better??


thats me holding him while DJ takes the pic.

and the girls checking out this stud muffin after he was done.
they both ran up to him to check him out and Sierra raised her tail to him...
"Hey Baby!!"
and one more shot... he sure does look different.. like a brand new animal.


Now we tried to get Sierra in there, she got close to the chute, like about 1/2 way in, so I reached behind her and pushed her in the rest of the way... and the little brat jumped between the holes in the wood!!! Well holy hell.... I asked my alpaca expert/friend what we could do, and she suggested to make some panels for the sides and front so they won't/can't jump out.....
good idea and we'll give it a shot... tomorrow.
Tonight I have to settle down... I'm kinda pissy about the fact that she jumped out of the chute....
crazy critters...
I think she'll be ok once we get her in there and she actually stays... It's just Pebbles that I'm worried about, she'll put up more of a fight, and will probally spit at me.
till next time....


No comments: