Monday, April 03, 2006

lookie what I found in my sent box

----- Original Message -----
From: ~Vicki~
To: blogcontestatcomcastdotnet (wendyknits)
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:49 PM
Subject: sock yarn stash
my mom (DandyLion http://purpleisafruit.blogspot.com/ ) needs sock yarn because........
we don't have enough{only a room full}
my mom said she would make me (DJ http://thiscowgirlknowsitall.blogspot.com/ ) some pairs{hasn't happend}
we need yarn to swim in
you can never have to much yarn
how often do you get yarn for free?
we would like to have two rooms of yarn
there is this like so totally WIKED sock magazine and we need to make all socks in the book
do u have white yarn??? we LOVE to dye yarn
we need so much sock that we don't know what to do with it
need so much that are room is going to OVERFLOW with yarn
so much that we have to sleep on it
we need so much that we may have to eat it
Wendy we just need the yarn cause we're not poor, we're cheap

DJ

ps don't tell mom lol

ps my dad says it's ok for my to send this



ok... what a sweet kid... trying to win me sock yarn...
lol...
I didn't see the contest until it was to late to enter...
and did DJ say anything to me about the contest??
nope...
she just loves browsing thru all the blogs I have bookmarked and loves going to wendys blog... she likes to see how fast she knits up everything...
and then says...
"mom, she's WAY faster than you"
... now listen kid.. do you really want me to knit you a pair of socks??
not with comments like that..lol
anyways I hope we have a chance... there was a LOT of sock yarn.. and even more ppl who entered...

No comments: