Sunday, November 13, 2005

coming along nicely.....

other than the fact I had to rip it apart twice, Rogue is coming along nicely... the first time is because my boob's arn't big enough to fill up the 43.5" inches I had started with to cover up the nether regions,you can see in the bottom pic of what I had to do... no incease just cabled up the side and the second is because the yarn I spun was different in the third ball I was using, a bit thinner than the first 2 and you could really tell, so I ripped it back about 4 inches and grabbed another ball, this was just before you have to split to the front and back. I just started on the hood tonight and hope to have a large part of it done tomorrow, then it's just the sleeves to worry about...

the red yarn is holding the center stitch... I don't know why you don't just knit it in, or leave it out completely yet!??!


No comments: