Thursday, September 29, 2005

rogue spinning


rogue spinning
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.


I bought the rogue pattern a while back now... since I'm new at spinning I thought I'd spin the yarn for this... I started 2 days ago and have 368 yards done, spinning and plying 2 bobbins a night... what I'm thinking now is

"WHAT THE HECK DID I GET MYSELF INTO!!"

lol

I'm hoping it won't take forever to spin it all up, I'm planning to spin the amount for the biggest size 1500yrds, that way I'll know I'm sure to have enough, I'm planning on making the 39" boobage size, I like my sweaters a bit on the big size, that way I'll have loads of room for growth ;~)

The roving I bought from Little Barn Fibers is a light grey and a light lavender which I'm spinning together, when the light is right I'll take a pic of them... so pretty.

till next time keep spinning... I know I'll be..lol

1 comment:

Suburban Hooker said...

LOL.....you said "boobage"