Friday, April 22, 2005

here it is..


selfstriping lil sock
Originally uploaded by
DandyLion1974.
ok yep it's a sock... It did start out as a swatch ... really it did!!!... I was just going to make a circular tube but when I got to the orange I don't know what happened, my needles just started knitting a short row heel??? weird huh??

but here it is in all it's self striping goodness..

Both girls want me to make them socks out of it, and I'm sure there will be enough for them since DJ loves ankle sock just as much as I do, and with our feet being the same size I'm pretty darn sure I'll get a wear or 2 out of them too... lol...

3 comments:

illanna said...

That's so cute! How small is it?

Dandy said...

Thanks, it's about the size of a newborn sock, it's too cute, I'm going to make it into a key chain for myself or a ornament for the tree..

Suburban Hooker said...

Wow!!! I'm so impressed I could shoot a raisin out my nose! Great job Vicki!!