Saturday, March 19, 2005

last of the roving


orange and yellow roving
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.


I dyed up the rest of the roving I had tonight... mostly orange with some yellow, it's pretty.

Can't wait till I get more!!

it's coming soon tho... I bought 2 lbs of it off of eBay....

Albert told me that If dad can't (doesn't want to) make me a wheel he'll look into everyone going together to get me one for my birthday!!

I can't believe he's feeding my addiction too.. he he he

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HAPPENED TODAY??

some little punk ass person ( not sure who??) slashed my tire, just after I got to work!!

So $164 later for a new tire w/ labour and calling him ( Glen the tire dude) on his day off.... I sure do hope the police catch this little bugger...

Till next time...

No comments: