Wednesday, March 16, 2005

dyed roving... isn't it pretty??


wall paper 001
Originally uploaded by DandyLion1974.


dyed with grape, cherry and blue raspberry koolaid...arn't the colors pretty??

to dye for... I even made it into my wall paper.. he he he

I can't believe how much yarn you can get from a 1/3 of a 1lb ball of roving... I got 7 little skeins form a 1/3 of it... I'm not sure how many meters in each skein, but it seems like ALOT to me... I dyed some more this morning too...

I left it mostly natural, with green, red and a bit of purple... it's drying right now... I can't wait till I can spin it too...

I have 1/3 of the ball left, I wonder whats in store for it?? hmmmm, Oh the possibilities!!!

I really think I'm going to save up for a wheel... this is so much fun.

and yes

I"M ADDICTED!!

but really there could be worse things to be addicted to couldn't there??lol

No comments: