Sunday, February 27, 2005

a ribbed raglan perhaps??

I frogged the Banff again...
I didn't like the look of it....
I loved how the ribbing looked but the rest wasn't going good with the yarn...
I like the idea of a raglan...
tubes and no sewing!!
gotta like that ...yeppers!!
SO I have cast on 192 sts and have started ( again) to do some ribbing...
I plan on ribbing the whole thing...
I like the look of sweaters like that....
plus maybe it'll make me look taller, and not so wide in the behind section!?!? yeah well I can dream can't I??
My SIL can across a lady who wanted 4 pairs of slippers for herself...
and so I get to make them...
I'm knitting Aunt Maggie's Slippers for the first pair...
just using acrylic in a dusty rose and red. the colors look nice together...
I have 3 inches done on the first slipper...
only 7 3/4 more slippers to make...
I promise to take a pic of them some time before I sell them to the lady..
My girls are making chocolate chip cookies...
don't they smell good??
I know they are making your mouth water...
I like them fresh out of the oven...
they added extra chips on the top too...
OH SO CHOCOLATY GOOD!!
till next time..

No comments: